Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Master Coupon Blog

At the RS retreat up at Seneca Lake, a lady from Pittsford (I think) came to teach a class about food storage.  I never really knew it was possible to store the variety of food that she does (she cans chicken, butter, and M&M's, and knows how to make eggs last a year).

The most intriguing thing about her presentation, though, was that she kept saying things like, "of course, I got them for free with coupons," or "after the rebate it was only 5 cents".  Rebates?  Coupons?  
Well, last night I finally visited her blog: kerricodi.wordpress.com.  It's very impressive, and since she's local, she has a lot of local deals.  I'm adding it to the links on this blog's sidebar.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, my name is Codi, I'm Kerri's daughter on the blog you refrenced above, we do it together and I saw that you visited our blog! Thanks for the quick mention of us, were growing and trying to improve on what we talk about! Thanks a ton! Please feel free to leave a comment on your experience or questions you have! Have a good one, Codi :)

Anonymous said...

Hey....thanks so much for the nice comments! I'm so glad you enjoyed the class. It's funny, I get so excited teaching about food storage but it just wouldn't be as fun if I wasn't getting it cheap or free and since I only have about an hour to teach I can't fit it all in! I love good deals and so I'll keep teaching the classes and doing the deals on a blog. Come visit often and any time you have questions, please let me know! I live in Victor (Fairport Ward) and I'm more than happy to help! Thanks again. Kerri Waddell

Rachel said...

Thanks Gillian for the info. I will go check out this blog. That is awesome. I am just starting to gather things for our food storage so this was perfect.